Become a member
If you’re interested in natural resource management or are actively working in the sector, membership of South Coast NRM provides you with the opportunity to have access to the latest information and industry networking opportunities.
By becoming a full member of South Coast NRM you will gain:
- Access to NRM updates and information in our region, including subscrition to the South Coast NRM e-newsletter.
- Increased networking opportunities.
- The opportunity to contribute to NRM decisions within the region, including the eligibility to vote at the South Coast NRM Annual General Meeting.
- Latest NRM updates and opportunities from the Australian Government and the Government of Western Australia.
Membership of South Coast NRM is open to:
- Individuals with an active interest in the management of natural resources in the South Coast NRM region.
- Incorporated associations with an active interest in natural resource management.
- Commonwealth, State or Local Government agencies with primary responsibility for natural resource management and sustainable use of resources, by way of statutory responsibility, function or regulatory capacity.
- Corporations or other legal entities with an interest in and responsibilities for sustainable use of natural resources.
To sign-up for membership, download and complete an application form below:
South Coast NRM Inc. Membership Form
Updated January 2019