All across our region you will find groups of people committed to improving the outlook for the natural environment on our South Coast. We invite you to join in partnership with us by sponsoring an important project.
We have several packages for sponsoring environmental conservation or we can tailor a sponsorship arrangement to suit your specific situation. You can help save an endangered species by restoring habitat, protecting our coastal dunes and beaches, or sponsoring one of our educational activities and events.
Benefits of investing
The major benefit is, of course, the knowledge that you have helped save vulnerable plants and animals and the unique natural landscapes of the South Coast region.
There are many ways your organisation can benefit from sponsoring projects, activities or events!
- We work with many groups and individuals across the region and we will connect your organisation with groups that share your interests
- We give you regular updates on progress and invitations to public celebration events
- Sponsor days are included in all our projects, so you and your staff can participate in on-ground activities with endangered species and see the benefits your support is achieving
- Your contribution will demonstrate your environmental and corporate responsibility credentials. It displays how much you value the treasure we have and how you are helping to preserve it for future generations
- You will join a network of high impact funders who share the same vision and whose investment is making a difference to the future of the South Coast region
Becoming a project partner
Tailored sponsorship packages are available and can include the following benefits:
- Naming rights for the project
- Name, logo and tagline recognition on all project media including print and digital media
- Complimentary corporate seating at events, signage positioning and recognition on all event media
- Corporate “Ranger for a Day” activities for you and your staff, such as wildlife monitoring and care, seed collection, eco-restoration of bushland, beach, river and wetland habitats in off-the-beaten-track scenic surroundings
How to partner with us
As a business partner in one of our projects, we can offer you a rewarding experience in caring for our environment and its creatures and the satisfaction of knowing your efforts are contributing to the future of the region.
Direct donation: The South Coast Environment Fund is a Gift Recipient Fund (GRF) and direct donations are fully tax deductible. Donations can be made via our secure website, or alternatively, please contact our CFO or CEO to arrange a direct bank deposit. We value your contribution and will provide a framed Certificate of Thanks for your office walls.
Volunteering: We often incorporate volunteer days into our projects and it’s a fun way to meet other people with similar interests as well as performing a valuable service for the environment. We welcome your ideas for worthwhile environmental activities that build on your corporate values and foster a deeper team spirit within your organisation.
Equipment and other supplies: We appreciate help in providing equipment, special skills or other services to support our projects.