Wednesday, 16th August 2017
South Coast NRM Albany Office
A free two-day project management course, presented by South Regional TAFE.
South Coast NRM is please to offer a Project Managment Short Course for NRM Community Groups. Presented by Michael Walmsley, South Regional TAFE, this two day course covers:
- Overview and methods of project management
- How to develop a project from scratch and produce a project brief
- Detailed project planning tools for scope, time, cost and resources
- How to monitor and track a project during implementation
- Integrated project management tools
- Closing out and reviewing a project
- Basic leadership and team building skills for project managers
This course will not have an assessment component and therefore is non-accredited.